The benefits obtained by using Variable Speed Compressors are:
- Possibility of covering several standard compressor models of different cabinet volumes with just one compressor model
- Compressor power consumption reduction up to 45% and 50% in comparison to standard compressors. This energy saving can be over 40% considering the total appliance power consumption (just due to the compressor)
- Reduces the pull-down time by means of running at a higher speed when it is needed
- Reduces the number of start-ups/stops of the compressor
- Modifies the speed until achieving the longest duty cycle possible
- Lower noise level
- Longer expected compressor life due to the fact that the compressor is usually running at a lower speed than a standard compressor
- Drop in electronic driver system for automatically self-adapting the compressor speed to the current thermal load by means of the “Smart Speed” programming option
- Compatible with electromechanical and electronic thermostats
Variable Speed Compressors are available for R290 with NPT12FSC (LBP) and NLT60FSN (HMBP). With these models, a major benefit has been obtained from the use of Natural Refrigerants: Better performance and the avoidance of contributing to global warming.
Variable Speed Compressor Brochure
There are no reviews yet.