Hydrocarbon, CO2 and ammonia-based products received ‘Innovation Product Awards’ at China Refrigeration 2018 in Beijing.
Bitzer, Nidec, York (Wuxi), Jinan Dasen Refrigeration Equipment Co., Ltd. and CAREL all won awards for the following products and categories:
- Bitzer Refrigeration Technology China won an award in the ‘Refrigeration Component’ category for its ‘ECOLINE+’ of CO2 transcritical compressors.
- CAREL Electronic (Suzhon) for its Electronic Modulating Ejector (EMJ) in the ‘Refrigeration Component’ category.
- Nidec Compressors (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. was recognised for its variable speed propane compressors in the ‘Refrigeration Component’ category.
- York (Wuxi) Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Co., Ltd. received an award for its CO2/ammonia freezing package in the cold chain and cold storage equipment category section.
- Jinan Dasen Refrigeration Equipment Co., Ltd. won for its CO2 flow ice-hot water combined supply unit in the energy ultilisation and other heat pump equipment category.
The full list is available online here: http://www.cr-expo.com/news/item?id=1467364143&lang=en
Want to find out more, or have something to say about this story? Join the ATMO Connect network to meet and engage with like-minded stakeholders in the clean cooling and natural refrigerant arena.