58th WFLO Institute East
The WFLO Institute is a four-day industry-specific program for professionals engaged in temperature-controlled logistics, offering more than 40 classes taught by leading experts in the industry. The curriculum takes students through cold chain management, customer service, employee safety, food safety, warehouse operations, transportation operations, and professional development.
- Receive comprehensive training in cold chain operations and business.
- Improve operational efficiency on the job
- Sharpen internal and customer communication
- Develop leadership/management skills
- Improve expertise in specialty area
- Learn from recognized industry leaders
- Network with peers
- Learn about newest strategies and technologies
Who Should Attend?
Students from every professional area come to the Institute to enhance their individual specialty while developing a 360-degree understanding of their company and PRW industry. The program is tailored for current or potential PRW engineers, supervisors and managers in the following areas:
- Human Resources